Our Client is seeking to recruit a Care Coordinator for a position located in Tower Hamlets, London.
Salary is Negotiable per annum depending on experience, this is a varied role and you will need to be proactive and organised in nature.
This is a varied role and you will need to be proactive and organised in nature. Duties include:
• Collating and amending rotas as required.
• Matching Care Workers skills to service user requirements.
• Conducting supervisions.
• Organising staff training.
• Implementing Care Plans for service users.
• Ensuring that the right level of care is being provided.
• Keeping all records up to date on the database and files.
• To provide shadowing for new Care Workers and report to the Branch Operations Manager when new Care Workers will be ready to work alone
• To carry out initial visits and appropriate assessment for all new service users
• To supervise and deploy teams of Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults
• Covering on-call over some evenings and weekends
You must be a dedicated individual, have strong interpersonal skills and be willing to work in a busy environment at times. You should also have effective computer/IT Skills.
Being a 24 hour service, you will be required to rotate on-call over some evenings and weekends. You must have a current valid driving license and permanent use of a legal and reliable car.
Apply via the link https://goo.gl/lzAzZv